Re: First posts

The Flame of the West wrote:I tried looking for mine seen you thought it would be interesting K of N, but for whatever reason, the history of my posting only goes back to 500 posts ago. I don't know whether that's because I have so many posts, or because I've been a member for a long time, or what?

I think the system must only track 500 posts, because that's how many it had for me. Also, I know at one point that whenever they archived posts, the archived ones were deleted from your count.
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Re: First posts

Yes, my first post was long erased. But i can probly tell you that it was in the sword section, and I also included a small introduction to myself aswell, later I made a bigger introduction in the new member area.. I guess I miss not having the old posts here anymore, but somtimes when I read a post I made long ago, I go "whyd I say that, Im such an idiot." If I ever offended anyone in the past, I probly didnt mean to. Lots of things have changed since I joined, JustinTD became admin, thorin, boromir, v34, valkrist and olorin became mods, members have left, sponcership of this forum has shifted from BBB, to when there was no one, then BBB again, and the Flames n' knives, posts got deleted, etc. Made some internet friends from this forums aswell
:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Other Discussions”