Re: The Question Thread

Sarumanthewhite wrote:I started this thread so members can put whatever questions they have about anything, and other members can answer.

I have one. In the weapons and Warefare book, does it say how tall the Gandalf the grey staff is? if so, what is it? (im interested in the moria one BTW)

I dont have the weapons and warfare book, but I can answer your question. Since Noble collections sells the gandalf the grey staff, they would have an accurate measurment so here ya go
noble collections wrote: Cast from the original staff of Gandalf™ the Grey, this stunning, full size reproduction comes with a mirror backed display plaque. Measures approximately 66 inches.

:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: The Question Thread

I've held it in BBB. Not that it does you any good... because I didnt actually get a picture taken with it. I held all of the swords there. Haha... it was great fun.

PS. I don't this will be a problem, but it wont hurt to remind people. I'd ask that nobody gets into political, religious, or anything overly personal. Thanks.
Valar morghulis

Return to “Other Discussions”