Re: Firearm thread.

Sorry guys. I had to move it. Somehow... I don't see the FNC and the P90 being historical and medievel weapons. Until we get a forum to fit other things such as firearms... it will have to go in the general conversations area. Sorry.

The P90 is my favourite gun. Although I have never shot anything at anytime... I can't actually tell you whether or not I truely do like it. But it is truely something else. The shape and design make it stand out, but as mentioned earlier... it is short compared to other guns therefor making it rather sturdy. And with the magazine, the first of its kind, it makes for a rather fast fire... obviously nothing of the Famas or the TMP.
Valar morghulis

My dad collects guns, mostly black powder, he has some others, like a .30-06, some other rifles, some shotguns (various gauges), 9mm, but he has a .36, 2 .40. caliber black powder pistols, a .50 caliber hawkens 50 (hmm wonder where they got the name :) ) black powder rifle. i will take some pics and post them, but he really wants a Sharps rifle from quigley down under, its a massive gun, like 13 lbs, and 51".... pretty cool.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

hey leggy seems like you are the firearm e xp ert here,i was wondering about the guns they use in the alien moves i am thinging about the guns they are useing in alien 2.are thise guns some ciend of spesielt made m16 whit extra high fire power.i now its a old sience- ficsion move but this guns maby build today.

this thread kinda got lost over time.

anyway, i've been thinking of getting a gun. my dad has collected guns for years, but i dont have any really of my own.

I just really dont know which one i want to buy to begin with.

I WANT either an HK USP compact or a Sig Sauer P 226/9 two tone, because these are the 2 guns jack bauer uses in 24, and they are awesome, but they are like 800 dollars, and i dont know if i want to go that much for my first one.

I've always liked 9mm. my dad told me to get a Rossi 357 magnum, but i dont know if i want a revolver (but rossi is my last name)

any suggestions
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Return to “Other Discussions”