Riddles in the dark

Ok now a Riddle contest. I will make the first riddle and you can guess away then I will give the answer then someone else can come and make a riddle.

The Riddle:
Why worry about guns there is another weapon all humans have. This weapon can bring down governments, destroy lives and can cause people to hate themselves. What is it?
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Re: Riddles in the dark

no. Think carefully... we use it every single day of our lives. it is not a knife or a fork and its something that most people use (I will e xp lain why only most people use it once we have the answer)
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Slurping, my dear friend, is terribly bad table etiquette. You do eat soup, especially if it's chunky: you gotta chew it. (see invention of spork for more on this.) :)

No wonder you look so sour in your avatar pic: you've been eating your cereal with a tiny tea-spoon, and that takes far too long. :huh:
This Space for Rent

Out of curiosity though, and on a more serious note, do you really refer to your primary eating spoon as a soup spoon up there? I take it you're being technical but I wonder how many people still observe that terminology (besides high-class restaurants that you need a suit to get into). :P

New riddle: I spy something brown -- what is it?
-_-

Soup spoon and tablespoon are used interchangeably. I'm not sure if there's a preference for one over the other, though tablespoon should logically be more prevalent since, despite its presence on a table, one may not be having soup at all.

Answer to your riddle: poop.
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Elvenguard13""]hmmm you seem to be obsessed with spoons my friend... :huh: :) [/quote]
He's obsessed with spooning out crap (oh, excuse me, POOP!) ;)
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Who, "Once was, now is not, and yet will come?"
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

I'll keep waiting to see if others might know. This is a test, only a test.

Return to “Other Discussions”