happy veterans day

to anybody and everyone ever involved in usa military - thanks for your sacrifice - so many people i know wish to e xp ress much gratitude - you are very much appreciated - our TROOPS have a great groundswell of support, even tho you may never hear it
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

Re: happy veterans day

[quote=""rick cottontree""]to anybody and everyone ever involved in usa military - thanks for your sacrifice - so many people i know wish to e xp ress much gratitude - you are very much appreciated - our TROOPS have a great groundswell of support, even tho you may never hear it[/quote]

Thanks, Rick! :thumbs_up

I are a veteran .... USN, 2nd class Petty Officer (Radar and Comm Electronics) ... and so as not to give away too much about my age, let's just say my 6 years was pre-Gulf War. :)

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Happy (belated) Veterans Day to all, and a special thank you to Deimos and everyone else who may have served. :thumbs_up [/quote]

Thank you, Fin..Anchors Aweigh and all that [salute]

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

I am grateful to all who have served.
Thank you Vets :)
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

For all of the freedoms and liberties that we have in the US, every day should be Veteran's Day. We have so much to be grateful for that our men and women in uniform fought and died for. On e day is not enough.
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

[quote=""Steel Servant""]For all of the freedoms and liberties that we have in the US, every day should be Veteran's Day. We have so much to be grateful for that our men and women in uniform fought and died for. On e day is not enough.[/quote]
You're right Steel; we could have one every month;
January-Revolutionary War
February- War of 1812
March- Civil War
April- Spanish American War
May- WWI
June- WWII
July- Korean War
August- Vietnam
September- Desert Storm
October- Veterans Day
November- Afghanistan
December- Iraq
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]You're right Steel; we could have one every month;
January-Revolutionary War
February- War of 1812
March- Civil War
April- Spanish American War
May- WWI
June- WWII
July- Korean War
August- Vietnam
September- Desert Storm
October- Veterans Day
November- Afghanistan
December- Iraq[/quote]

i like this idea
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

[quote=""rick cottontree""]i like this idea[/quote]
Yeah I'm sure every government employee would like 11 more days off every year, and the rest of us can be pissed the banks are closed :crazy:

Return to “Other Discussions”