Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all at UC Forums. Enjoy and be thankful for the blessings that you have. Remember....even if it's a particularly dark time for you, you can probably look around during the day and find someone who has it worse. And, you can also probably look at your life and find blessings in the midst of turmoil. :crazy:
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

[quote=""Steel Servant""]Happy Thanksgiving to all at UC Forums. Enjoy and be thankful for the blessings that you have. Remember....even if it's a particularly dark time for you, you can probably look around during the day and find someone who has it worse. And, you can also probably look at your life and find blessings in the midst of turmoil. :crazy:[/quote]
Well said Steel. :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Happy happy Thanksgiving to all- I am thankful I found this forum and its good forumites to discuss edged weapons and Tolkien lore with. :coolsmile

On the subject of deals, Steam has a sale on several hundred games that will be continuing for a few more days, with different titles on sale every day. To any Steam users here, hope you snag something good!

Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

[quote=""Jamanticus""]Happy happy Thanksgiving to all- I am thankful I found this forum and its good forumites to discuss edged weapons and Tolkien lore with.... :coolsmile [/quote]

Forumites? FORUMITES??!!

Hroom, hroom....never heard of Forumites before! Hroom, Hroom!

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Other Discussions”