I need some help please.

Hi Val i hope i put this in the right tread.

Hi can anyone tell me which sword belongs to this wallplaque please.
I've never seen it in my life.

You can see the name the Lord of the rings on the wallplaque :thumbs_up

I think it must have been a wallplaque made by Noble Collection but for which sword ?????????????
Last edited by Dark Shadow on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I need some help please.

Thank you very much Val,I can buy two wallpaque's (this one)and the one from Hadhafang also from Noble Collection for € 20 that's $ 26.The hadhafang wallplaque i'll certainly want to buy cause when i'm buying Hadhafang from UC than i will hanging that sword on the plaque from NC.
Personaly i like better than the stand of UC.
The wallplaque that you show me,maybe i'll buy it too and then i can hang my Glamdring MC on it because I don't have the displaycase of that sword.

You're welcome.

In that case, why don't you just try to get the actual plaque for Glamdring from NC?

I too would prefer to hang my Hadhafang on the wall. I wasn't aware that you could get the NC plaques separately, but when I boxed up my Hadhafang last week, I took a good look at the stand and realized it wouldn't take much to modify it to be a wall plaque. I think that might be a project I will undertake once I move.
This Space for Rent

You maybe right about the wallplaque from NC for my Glamdring but where on earth can i ever find that wallplaque ????

About the displaystand from UC for hadhafang i sure don't know how to chance it to be used as a wallplaque.

Another question Val:

How many swords and wallplaque's have been made by Noble Collection???
Do you have more pics for me,I know NC made sting also.

Thanks in advance. :thumbs_up

Thanks a lot Val you're to kind.

As for the wallplaque's from NC those two i might buy belong to a person who's not a collector of swords and it's not a shop.

She answered by mail that she had 4 wallplaque's and I asked her to take a look of those wallplaque's this week so I'm curious which ones she had and how they look like.

Now i'm going to sleep because it's 3.30u AM and my wife is going to wake up at 4.30 am.

I'll talk to you later Val and once again thanks you so much for your help.

Greetings Johnny. :thumbs_up

Dpeg, did you even read my first reply to Dark?

That is not the plaque for Anduril, it is the plaque for Narsil. I posted both pictures and though the plaques have the same shape, the designs are slightly different, with Anduril having stars across the top instead of the crescent moon. You can also see the runes on the blade in the pic I posted. The one in your link is Narsil.
This Space for Rent

I'm back with the wallplaque's and i'm really really really happy with them.

2 wallplaque's of narsil.
1 wallplaque of Hadhafang.
1 wallplaque of Glamdring.

I had one wallplaque in my mind the one of Hadhafang but when i saw them all i wanted 3 wallplaque's and the second one from Narsil she give me for free.
They are all brandnew.

So €30 is $ 39 for four beautiful wallplaque's,that's a real bargin if you ask me.
Tonight i will put some pics. :thumbs_up

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]Thanks Thranduil here the picture that i promissed you.

[/quote]
$40 bucks, HAH! Dark's laughing all the way to the bank.
I have to say that's one of the best deals I've witnessed yet. :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]$40 bucks, HAH! Dark's laughing all the way to the bank.
I have to say that's one of the best deals I've witnessed yet. :thumbs_up [/quote]
You can say that again Tran,when i was driving back home i was laughing all the way that's for sure,that's nearly for free.
That's a once in a lifetime chance. :thumbs_up

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]No Val that were the only four she got and now i get them.
Why ??? Do you looking for one too?[/quote]

I wasn't until I realized that someone actually had these kicking around for sale without the swords to go with them.

I have always wanted to display Hadhafang on the wall rather than on its horizontal stand. In my current home, I had the sword above the fireplace mantelpiece, which was a very good spot for it. When I move though, I want to mount it on a wall along with my other swords. I'm thinking of converting the UC stand into a wall plaque, but I figured my job could be made easier if I had access to the Noble plaque.

Alas. :|
This Space for Rent

Wow, $40 for those is quite a steal! I must say that the NC plaques are really nice. I'd go for a Hadhafang one too but I don't really like the blue background. I think it would be easier to convert the UC one than to refinish the NC one, but we shall see...one day when I finally get that sword. :P

Are the NC swords any good? I wasn't aware that they had made so many! I've only ever seen Anduril, Hadhafang, Sting, and the Battle Axe. :huh:
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

The swords coming out of Toledo the last couple of years haven't been what the used to be. Perhaps it's the down turn in the economy over there. Many of the better artisans may have left the scene. Ten years ago they produced some great stuff. Now, not so much.
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

Return to “Other Discussions”