High Elven Warrior sword
Total votes: 4 (13%)
The fighting knives of Tauriel
Total votes: 1 (3%)
The sword of Thranduil
Total votes: 6 (19%)
The sword of Fili (No votes)
The sword of Kili (No votes)
The swords of the Hobbits (given by Aragorn)
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Total votes: 32

Your favourite unnamed Middle Earth sword/dagger

So now I'm moving onto the unnamed swords and daggers. These can be generic swords like the Rohan and Gondor swords, or swords that belong to specific characters like Haldir, Isildur and Fili and Kili.

Due to the limitations, I can only put 15 choices in the poll. So I have chosen the 15 most prominent weapons in the movies, or at least the ones I think are most prominent :P

The sword with the most votes from the previous poll was Glamdring followed secondly by Anduril. Hopefully more will vote this time round though.

This is a multi choice poll so you can vote for your favourite and second favourite.

After this I'll be doing another poll featuring all the other Middle Earth artefacts and then one about the cultures of Middle Earth :)
Last edited by Lindir on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Re: Your favourite unnamed Middle Earth sword/dagger

[quote=""jnicktem""]I have two UC Strider swords and scabbards. One in pristine condition and the other was distressed by Jamanticus. I wear the distressed one to Renaissance faires and other such events. I always get compliments off of it![/quote]

I need to have someone distress my Ulrich sword from A Knight's Tale... I bought a second one to have distressed. It's a shame he isn't around much anymore.

Re: Your favourite unnamed Middle Earth sword/dagger

It's a long story that includes my dad selling my first one at a garage sale...And then a ten year search for a replacement. And then in the span of 6 months, I found just the sword in a Sporting Goods store in Northern California, and then a guy was selling his on MyArmoury.

If you're looking for one, there is this guy named Phil D. on swordforum.com that has one for sale. Him and I had some "internet words" as it were, so I didn't purchase from him.

Return to “Other Discussions”