Legendary Heroes

Has anyone ever ordered from Legendaryheroes.com? I'm considering ordering something from them but I don't know if they're a fishy site or one of those places that doesn't actually have something in stock, they just never took it off the website.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

Re: Legendary Heroes

I took a peek to see if it was one of those many places that I came across during my quest a couple of years ago to complete my UC collection. Many were dead leads, a few still in business, but almost all had not updated their online inventory in years. This is not one I recognize.
This Space for Rent

Oh...yeah...THOSE guys...

The site and products are legit. The website usually isn't the most uptodate and informative. But...most importantly, a warning, good sir:

http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=4806

Over the years in my research on "Highlander" swords via other forums...i have come across similar stories since my nightmarish time dealing with this company. I'm not saying do not order from them, as they are official, but, if you do, do so with extreme caution...
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

[quote=""Jash""]Oh...yeah...THOSE guys...

The site and products are legit. The website usually isn't the most uptodate and informative. But...most importantly, a warning, good sir:

http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=4806

Over the years in my research on "Highlander" swords via other forums...i have come across similar stories since my nightmarish time dealing with this company. I'm not saying do not order from them, as they are official, but, if you do, do so with extreme caution...[/quote]
I'd hope anyone who has read of your encounter with them wouldn't touch them with a 39-and-a-half-foot pole.

Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

[quote=""Jamanticus""]I'd hope anyone who has read of your encounter with them wouldn't touch them with a 39-and-a-half-foot pole.[/quote]

:D :D Channeling the Doctor from the other side, Jamanticus? :D :D

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Olorin""]More like channeling the narrator from The Grinch.[/quote]

Yeah...that line is not in the book; only in the animated version....still from the other side though...Boris Karloff, I think.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Other Discussions”