Re: Pure Back to the Future thread

Those are some Classic movies, always loved them. Number 3 is my favorite, folowed closly by number 1, 2 was kinda a dissapointment. Only question I have is where the heck is Chris Loyd these days, you see him rarly, and he plays such great characters
:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

BladeCollector wrote:I believe christopher lloyd co-starred with pamela anderson on a tv show called "Stacked" about a bookstore or something, I dont know if it got cancelled yet, but it wouldnt suprise me.

Oh right right, last night on Conan Obrien there was a rerun on with her, and she was talking about it. But still, you dont see him often. Thanks for the information Bladecollector
:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Yeh, Christopher Loyd isn't around much anymore, except on "Stacked", but that probably has been cancelled. Anyways, I like the BTTF movies, they're pretty good. I probably like the first the best, followed closely by the third one. :D I don't remember the second one, haven't seen it in a while.
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

Return to “Media”