Total votes: 2 (20%)
Batman Returns (No votes)
Batman Forever
Total votes: 2 (20%)
Batman Begins
Total votes: 6 (60%)
Total votes: 10

Re: Favorite Batman movie and why

Batman forever, though I havnt seen the new batman so I cant rule it out. Ive never read the comics, so I can see why more people like begins if it is closer to the original comics. I saw it on the big screen when I was small, and really enjoyd it then and now. I always like Jim Carey as the riddler, and how they introduced the robin character.
:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

I voted for Batman from 1989... i havent seen Batman Begins, so i cant say anything about that one.

One little continuity thing about Batman Forever that bothered me, I am sure every else noticed it. Harvey Dent in Batman (1989) is Billy Dee Williams, a black man. in Batman Forever, Harvey "Two-Face" Dent is Tommy Lee Jones, a white man. And Two-Face two identities were both psychotic in the movie.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Anduril33 wrote:lol, like my avatar? someone on the bat forums made it for me, i asked thrm to take the batwing out so i could make it an avatar, just for a change of pace. im gonna find an awsome LOTR's one soon. batwing is my favoriute bat-vehicle. it would be awsome if it appears in the sequels...

Its nice, its not very clear though, but its nice.

I just wanted to share somthing intresting that i read today (though this probly belongs on the pure batman disscussions) but Brad Dourif (AKA Grima form LOTR) was considered for playing the role as the riddler in batman forever. Okay, atleast I thought it was intresting
:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Media”