Re: Conan sword?

I remember seeing a conan sword, maybe from marto or cas iberia that was a stainless display, but i dont remember how much it was, but i know it wasnt in the thousands. i don tknow how detailed or true-to-the-movie they are, but if i come across one, i will let you know

edit: i think i found one... i will PM you.
Last edited by BladeCollector on Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I've only seen one of the Conan movies so far, I want to see the other ones. If they remade Clash of the Titans that would be pretty awesome! I've wanted them to do that jsut for fun, nothing can beat the classic version obviously, but remakes are always fun to watch even if they suck. :p
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

Anarion wrote:Which Conan have you seen? Because... Destroyer sucks compared to Barbarian. Oh yeah, and Clash of the Titans, that movie is awesome. I've always loved it. My only problem is the humor and stuff, like the robotic owl. ***? Anyway, I would love it of they actually remade this, better though. I usually hate remakes, but this movie needs one. The claymation gets hard to watch after seeing all the movies today.

Lol! The robotic owl! That may have been humorous to some people back when it was made, but now, I think it killed the movie, lol not really, but I wanted to kill that owl. :)

I don't know which Conan movie it was that I saw, I can describe it, it was when they went into that crystal city with that room with the mirrors where the big fight of the movie happened. I didn't see all of the movie, it was on TV where they cut out scenes and crap.:rolleyes:
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

Return to “Media”