Re: WHOA! Matrix:Path of Neo looks SWEEET!!

thats cool, i remember playin the other matrix game and they tagline was something like it "adds to the movie"... umm not it doesnt, it takes other characters and puts them into neo's spot... at one point it had trinity in love with ghost, not neo.... when i play the matrix i wanna be neo, and looks like this game is gonna let me :)
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Yeah, I bought Enter the Matrix when it came out, and boy did it suck! Sure, the fighting and stuff was decent enough, but you only play as the two characters who have the least lines in the films. Does Ghost even say two sentences in the films? Probably not.
Being Neo is what it's all about! And the fact that you can fly and stuff is cool, because games usually don't let you utilise a character's full abilities, or not right at the start anyway. Though he can fly in the game, I doubt it will be right from the start either. That's fine with me though, otherwise it would be a bit too easy.

That's why if they make a Superman game based on the upcoming Superman Returns, it will suck. You'll be Superman and when he get's shot, it will actually hurt him instead of just bouncing off :rolleyes_
Last edited by The Flame of the West on Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

and all batman has to do is rigged up a kryptonite shooting gun and bye bye superman :) ...

i'm not big into superman, but isnt there more than green kryptonite, i know from smallville there is a red version that makes clark kinda "rowdy"

i heard there were other colors, is there one that can take his powers away for ever???

sorry to get off topic.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I like Smallville. Don't ask me why, I just do! I was wondering about the Red Kryptonite, and about how authentic it is (never read the comics, so I wouldn't know if it's popped up before), but Smallville is made by the creators of Superman, so I guess it's legit. The effects of it though are certainly entertaining! It would be cool if he'd actually punch someone though, instead of just picking them up and throwing them. If anyone's seen End of Days, I imagine it would look similar to when Gabriel Burns punches through someone's head :lol_blue:

Anyway yeah, back to this quality new Matrix game :)

Return to “Media”