Re: sting package from UC

Someone else had the same problem but it was Legolases fighting knives instead. I belive Valkrist said he also had that happen to him, and e xp lained...
Valkrist wrote: My dealer, who is 100% trustworthy and a friend of mine, shipped my LFK and Strider Knife without the UC sleeves. The shipping labels and postage had been affixed to the inner box, which had been sealed with packing tape. I felt this was odd as I had received all my prior UC items from her with the sleeves on. I contacted her and asked what was going on. The reply was that some of the UC shipments for these items that she received did not come with the outside remailer boxes, so instead of finding a box to mail the item in, she simply removed the sleeve and used the inner box for shipping. All I had to do was ask if the she could send the sleeves along at a later time, and so the next time I ordered a bigger sword that did come in a remailer box, she included the missing sleeves in there for me. :)

Point of the story is, your knives do look like the genuine article, but this by no means signifies that one should not be alert for fakes. I think what happened here is that your dealer for some reason decided to ship the item without the sleeve. This could be the same reason I descrived above, or perhaps the sleeve came damaged from UC and your dealer opted to throw it out. I'm sure if you contact them and ask for an e xp lanation and a replacement (if you really want the sleeve,) that they would probably be more than willing to accomodate you.

Good luck
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Inquiries”