Next MC sword...

Wich will be? Glamdring, Strider Sword, Anduril? And when is going to be released?
MY REALLY NICE COLLECTION
  • Customed Bracers of Gondor 1/1 - Museum Collection Maegnas 0364/3000 - Limited Edition Helm of Sauron 0176/3000 - Museum Collection Glamdring 0241/1000 - Glamdring White Scabbard - Maegnas Scabbard - Herugrim Sword - Eowyn Sword - Walking Axe of Gimli

Re: Next MC sword...

I would like to see 3 swords made in the MC line, glamdring, anduril and herugrim, these are my favourites :)
  • Customed Bracers of Gondor 1/1 - Museum Collection Maegnas 0364/3000 - Limited Edition Helm of Sauron 0176/3000 - Museum Collection Glamdring 0241/1000 - Glamdring White Scabbard - Maegnas Scabbard - Herugrim Sword - Eowyn Sword - Walking Axe of Gimli

Yep Foe Hammer, maybe Hadhafang or EW sword too...

I just can say one word, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :)

Mmmm maybe september-october? I hope so. I was saving for herugrim, but now this money is going to be saved for this awesome sword...And maybe for it´s white scabbard...
Last edited by Gondor Avenger on Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you for the update Mr. Rae, it was much appreciated. This is very good news.

I'd say the sword would probably come out in mid october, or early november, just a guess. It's probably going to come out around Christmas, or Christmas season.
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

I'd like to take the time and thank our guests who visit our forums. Thanks for keeping us posted on upcoming items and thanks for such great work you guys have done. Glamdring looks like its going to be a major hit with all of those new and improved details! Simply amazing.

Can't wait to see some pictures :D
Valar morghulis

I can sense it, the MC glamdring´s pictures are near to be shown....

Just my Sixth sense :)

Return to “Inquiries”