Re: So what's the word on the WiKi Mask/Helm?!?!?

Sir Tristam, im moving this thread to the "Questions for UC" forum since this thread isnt a product update (even though I agree we do need updates on products ;) ). I cant promise anything, but I did see kit Rae visit recently, aswell as Knife Monkey, perhaps they plan to update us?
Anduril33 wrote:also, sir tristam, are you the guy that posted pics of you wearing your aragorn "black gates" costume with the long hair and a mustche? not sure if that was you.

I belive your thinking of King Lamoni, he has pics in the gallery of his home-made costume.
:cheers:
~wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Knife Monkey wrote:But to answer your question as to the quantity and value. It's an edition of 3000 pieces. It's made of the same materials as the Sauron Helm, with the addition of the hooded piece. Similar stand and finish as Sauron's, with slight differences. It's bigger than Sauron's if you can imagine that. The spike on the top of the Helm makes it huge. I can't decide which I like best, but I think I'm leaning toward the Witch King.
Wow, I never imagined this piece being bigger then saurons helm. I am slightly dissapointed that it will be made of fiberglass, but I guess the hooded part will make up for it. Will the hooded part be removable? Thankyou very much for the update knife monkey, were all glad for updates from UC. Hopfully thell be more? :D
~wormtongue
Last edited by Grima Wormtongue on Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Haha, thanks a lot Knife Monkey. I, along with everyone else yet to see this I imagine, really appreciate the picture. I hope you don't get into trouble for sharing it with us :)
From that shot though, this looks to be a great War Helm! :heart_eye You've done a great job of giving it the aged and/or battle-worn look, and even though I can't see the whole thing, it looks as though this is going to be as faithful to the prop as can be.

Thank you Knife Monkey, for the past three monthes you have been kind enough to take your time and share some stuff from UC. I look forward to more of your posts, and the next couple items UC has instore for us:jumping:

The witchking helm looks great, the paint job looks very detailed so far, and I like the added rust. Cant wait to see a full picture
~wormtongue

I wasn't even aware a Wiki helm was being made till I happened on this thread this evening. And just when I thought I was finished w/my big ticket LOTR purchases....

Seriously, though, I doubt I'll get this, spectacular tho it is. I don't really have a place for it, and with the holidays approaching, I need to try not to spend all my money.
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Return to “Inquiries”