Re: master replica lightsabers

I have never seen one personally, i heard the have the power up/down noises, crashing noise, and idle noise... do they have the swining noise too? are there motion sensors to make the swinging noise. oh and how loud are the noises. My little nephew has one of the toy ones and has pretty realistic power up and down noises, but the idle is really low and it makes the crash noises on impact, but there is no swinging noise (besides every other time you hit something)... i would imaging th eforce fx ones are 10000000% better.

I hear the newer ones are really bright compared to the older models. i wish they make everyones... i would especially like to get palpatines, and i have always been a fan of dooku's handle.

edit: just a quick question... Anakin's from ROTS and Luke's from ANH is the same lightsaber correct? because Obiwan gives him his dads saber.

I just looked up masterreplicas website and they only have Anakin Ep 3, Vader ep V, and Windu ep 2 on the site, i thought they had others the other day... maybe i remember wrong.
Last edited by BladeCollector on Tue May 31, 2005 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Anarion wrote:Hey you're into airsoft? EVERY year I always want an m4 RIS, but don't have money for it. there's something about the summer, it makes me wanna go into the forest, and have a big firefight... honestly, I'm dying for one right now lol Only problem is... nobody around here plays.

Anyway I know what you mean, I was going to put some money to buying another sword, when these came out and I wanted both blue and red, so now I have no money. :(

There's some big woods, I mean BIG woods around my neighborhood. It used to be an old quarry believe it or not, but they they stopped the mining and stuff for some reason years ago. It has a 50 ft drop off into a creek! Pretty sweet, me and some friends go up there some times and shoot the crap out of each other.:thumbsup:

Anyway, to anyone who has the ESB Vader one, does the blade when lit look almost orange? In some of the pics and movies I've seen of these, they look sort of orange.:loco: Might just be me.
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

I want to get one at Best Buy, but when I went there they only ESB Vader lightsabers, they had like 20 of them, and they had one Luke lightsaber. (but it was the display piece :( ) I'm almost positive they're out of stock by now. But who knows? I might go back and see, there isn't much else to go online and MR has some ridiculous shipping prices. (unless I misread it)
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

BladeCollector wrote:Did you get the .45 scaled saber or the limited edition saber handle for $370 bucks?

Typically Dark side, I'm greedy.

I already have the .45 best buy scaled replica (It's not the same colour, sort of pewter colour) but I have also bought the full scale replica.

I also have the .45 Vadar and Dooku sabers.

My Darth Sidious 1:1 Limited Edition Lightsaber has arrived.

Excellent, everything has gone as I have forseen, it is beautiful.
The Gold accents, the organic shape which fits perfectly in my hand.

The way it looks when you open the box is quite striking, its just sitting there wrapped up and yet you can see its slender lines and subtle tones even through the plastic. Once I've moved into my new place, I'll post some pics of it in the display case.

Just recieved my Obi-Wan EpIII 1:1 replica.

Now I have two others, Both Sith sabers. They look very nice in their cases but this one however is different.

You look at it through the perspex cover and you see a weapon. It looks more threatening, I don't know why but it has more presence. None the less it looks amazing.

I'm now waiting for the Luke EP VI FX saber. The Hilts isn't 100% accurate but the blade glow looks pretty good!

Return to “Master Replicas”