Re: master replica lightsabers

Basically this is the dilly, the polycarbonate blade is very sturdy, problem is if you jar the LED's too much the short out which cause a black spot where the LED is, since it doesn't light up. If you wanna duel, i suggest going back a page and getting the blade replaced with the one I had listed there. Those are very durable and designed for dueling. As far as dropping it, you would prolly be ok. Its not like glass or someting.
"Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey. " - The Witchking of Angmar

Anduril33 wrote:yeah i checked that sight before and although his sabers sound great, they dont have any sound! i LOVE that sound, so if it dont have it, i think ill pass unless one day i just want to duel.
incorrect ...

"What benefit does this provide?

You get all the Master Replicas sounds: the power-up, power-down, saber hum, swing sounds (the woosh-woosh!), battle clash, and you get the amazing look and design of a licensed Lucas Film collectible from Master Replicas.

PLUS you get all the benefits of a Luxeon LED powered Ultra Saber! My sabers contain no electronics in the blade, which means you can duel with them! You can also remove the blade and wear just the hilt. Everything you want in one saber!"

so you get the sound if you have then gen4 saber which is the 3 batery one.
"Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey. " - The Witchking of Angmar

[quote=""Mithrandir""]yes the force fx ones.
i thought they made a LE anakin one which was now sold out andd they also made a regular edition luke's one.
anyway there is some confusion about that. i presume you got the anakin/luke regular edition one.[/quote]

There are no LE versions of the FX Sabers. they never had those. The LE and SE Versions are the regular hilts with no blades or sounds. The FX's are just for whacking around with and having fun. there are some places that make conversion kits for these sabers that give them stronger blades and brighter LED's to light them up, but it is pretty e xp ensive to convert them. I myself use mine for decoration around the house, and keep the batteries fresh so they can be lit up for that great lightsaber effect when 'm playing a Star Wars game or such lol

no matter what you do with them, the FX sabers are just fun to have. Since MR lost their license, these things have become quite e xp ensive to get anymore.
Thraken-Sal

yes the LE and SE versions will be more e xp ensive since MR isn't around anymore and due to the limited amounts of each. Actually, $300 is a fairly cheap price for them anymore on ebay. You might find the odd one cheaper but those are usually the less sought ones. I only have 4 of the limited ones, Anakin's, Obi-Wan's, and Vader's from Ep III, and the Mara Jade Signature Edition. I bought the Anakin straight from MR and it coust me $349. The others I got off of Ebay for prices between 200 and 450 bucks. Truthfully, if you just want one for costuming and such, it would be far cheaper to look on ebay for either a broken FX saber and remove the blade or sometimes someone will sell just the hilts from the FX series because they have gutted them for another project. And if you are really interested in having one that is personalized, you might try http://www.parksabers.com, they make some really cool designs that are quite different from the actual movie props.
Thraken-Sal

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Has anyone seen the new saber listings on StarWars.com? Hasbro appears to have a few removable blade lightsabers on preorder, as well as remakes of a few others.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/catego ... ID=1300264

Thoughts?[/quote]

ok yeh so this thread has been dead for a while, but just to breathe in some new life for the removable blade fx lightsabers.

There is a Kit Fisto fx lightsaber removable blade e xp ected to be released in august. The removable blade line is called their signature line, they are releasing an ulitmate fx line which are aimed at young children. The hilts are plastic and they are alot shorter.

But I just wanna ask, has anyone bought any of these removable blade fx lightsabers? I had originally planned on getting Darth maul's battle damaged saber, but I decided against it. But now I see that there is a darth maul battle damaged saber that comes with a removable blade. So I am gonna get it. Not yet of course, but hopefully in the future

if anyone has any? what are they like? I have seen quite a few positive reviews about them, some saying that they have better weight and balance. But I want to know what you think of them
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Dude, Kit Fisto rules. I may have to get that. I plan on getting Luke ep VI and Mace Windu now that they're available again.[/quote]

The Kit Fisto lightsaber does look cool. I want to pick that one up as well after I get 1 of Maul's sabers. The cool thing about the new lightsabers is the fact that they have removable blades and they also come with a belt clip. so they're perfect for people doing star wars costumes, or just people who want to hang their lightsaber from their belt

Here is a youtube video of Kit Fisto's lightsaber being show at toyfair:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePxw8T05T88

and here is a pic, from Hasbro, of the hilt:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[quote=""Fingolfin""]I'm liking it. Did they say anywhere what these are going to retail for?[/quote]

they are usually around $99 to $119

but even more for me over here in the UK. I have to pay £156 :(

thinking of importing one though, because from one website I found its only around £125 with customs charges.

But I do want to get Kit's saber as well

Return to “Master Replicas”