Re: master replica lightsabers

It´s just the light? I mean the red saber looks some kinda orange to me...
MY REALLY NICE COLLECTION
  • Customed Bracers of Gondor 1/1 - Museum Collection Maegnas 0364/3000 - Limited Edition Helm of Sauron 0176/3000 - Museum Collection Glamdring 0241/1000 - Glamdring White Scabbard - Maegnas Scabbard - Herugrim Sword - Eowyn Sword - Walking Axe of Gimli

In my opinion, if you want to use your Lsaber for duelling, you should modify your MR fx one and convert it into a luxeon led based lightsaber.
  • Customed Bracers of Gondor 1/1 - Museum Collection Maegnas 0364/3000 - Limited Edition Helm of Sauron 0176/3000 - Museum Collection Glamdring 0241/1000 - Glamdring White Scabbard - Maegnas Scabbard - Herugrim Sword - Eowyn Sword - Walking Axe of Gimli

don't know if it's been already evocated, but I have bought the saber kit from parks sabers and for $250 you have the opportunity to build your own "authentic" Obi Wan and Vader EpIV light sabers and a droid caller (all components are 100% accurate to the original ones)
UC Sting ; UC Sting Scabbard ; UC Glamdring ; UC Narsil ; UC Shards of Narsil (2735/5000) ; UC MC Sting (323/3000) ; UC MC Glamdring (105/1000) ; UC Anduril UE + scabbard ; UC Herugrim ; UC Uruk-Hai Scimitar ; Kropserkel Gondorian Vambraces ; IndyProps Redbook of Westmarch ; IndyProps Thror's Map ; NC Crown of Elessar ; NC Evenstar ; NC Phial of Galadriel ; MR The One Ring of Sauron 1887/2500 ; Danbury Minas Tirith & Barad Dur ; Knife of Sharkû the warg rider; The Sauron sized One Ring ; Albion Armorers Conan's Atlantean Sword (61/1000)
my props collection : http://www.yourprops.com/view_items.php ... e=oldtobby

defyitall wrote:good luck on getting it any time soon. from what i've heard the droid callers haven't even been produced yet.

the droid caller is the only thing they haven't in stock now (but it will arrive next february). But the components for the 2 lightsabers arrived very quickly after I ordered them and they are perfect, and it's really amusing to build your own Obi Wan or (and) Vader lightsaber :happy_jum .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UC Sting ; UC Sting Scabbard ; UC Glamdring ; UC Narsil ; UC Shards of Narsil (2735/5000) ; UC MC Sting (323/3000) ; UC MC Glamdring (105/1000) ; UC Anduril UE + scabbard ; UC Herugrim ; UC Uruk-Hai Scimitar ; Kropserkel Gondorian Vambraces ; IndyProps Redbook of Westmarch ; IndyProps Thror's Map ; NC Crown of Elessar ; NC Evenstar ; NC Phial of Galadriel ; MR The One Ring of Sauron 1887/2500 ; Danbury Minas Tirith & Barad Dur ; Knife of Sharkû the warg rider; The Sauron sized One Ring ; Albion Armorers Conan's Atlantean Sword (61/1000)
my props collection : http://www.yourprops.com/view_items.php ... e=oldtobby

I'd actually like to see a Qui-gon saber. Luke's ROTJ saber didn't look as good as I would have liked it to, but I have never seen it in person. Could someone who owns the Luke ROTJ saber shed some light on this? Does it match the quality of the other sabers that are out?
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

I Received my Darth Vader Lightsaber yesterday. It´s so nice but I thought It would be brighter. Does anyone owns all lightsabers and can tell wich is the brightest? (total light output).

I just recieved the Anakin fx saber and its awesome, entirely worth the 120 or so dollars. So now the question is: Which one to get next? I was thinking either Vader's ESB saber, or Luke's ROTJ 2nd gen. saber. Speaking of which, does anyone know when the 2nd gen ROTJ saber is coming out?
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

Ok, here's some detailed info for everyone who is into these, since I have started collecting I have done some research :)

First of all, they have made the following Force FX models to date:
Currently in Production ...
1. Darth Vader, EP5
2. Anakin, EP3
3. Luke, EP6 (2nd Gen)
4. Mace, EP3

Previously Produced ....
1. Darth Vader, EP4
2. Anakin, EP2
3. Luke, EP5
4. Mace, EP2
5. Luke, EP6 (1st Gen)

Limited Editions ...
Can't find the list.......

Upcoming Editions ...
1. Darth Maul - Due out sometime this month or next (oh yes, I will get this :P )
2. Obi-Wan, Sometime in '06

Now, they currently make these LED based, in fact, the Darth Vader EP4 wwas the first LED model made. These are composed of the same digital sounds chips as the original model, improved sensors for sensing movement and clashing, as well as an array of 64 LED's which light and dim sequencially with the sounds that are generated by the handle. The handle is composed of polished aluminum, rubber, and various materials to stay true to the basic shape and design or the original props. They are slightly larger however, to accomodate the electronics. The blade is housed in clear poly-carbonate plastic which can easily withstand dueling. The problem is the LED array is sensative to impacts. When you blow a LED, it kinda kills the effect to have the saber come up but leave a black spot in the middle LOL. If you really wanna duel with these, I would suggest getting a replacment blade done here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/index.html

Now, the older models used EL, or electro-luminescent blades. They did not include the power up/down features on the blade, and were signifigantly darker in color. Models that were made this way were the 2002-2003 Anakin EP2, Luke EP6.

Other alternatives for blades include Plasma gas, multi-focus LED's, and various others.

A great place to learn about the Force FX series is here: http://www.fx-sabers.com/FXSabers.html

Please note, if you wanna buy these, do it now! MR is running a sweet deal, something like 79$ per!!! If they stop running it before you can buy it, let us know, we have a whoelsale account with them.

EDIT: We do NOT support that last site (Fx-sabers.com) and have no idea how reputable they are.

EDIT 2: http://www.fx-sabers.com/downloads/luke_ROTJ_LED.mpg
Great comparison of the EL vs LED models.

EDIT 3: Here's my saber collection ...
On the wall ...
1. Darth Vader EP4 (Gen 2, first LED model)
2. Darth Vader EP5

On order ...
1. Mace EP3
2. Anakin EP3
3. Luke EP6

Needed (if you have these and want to sell/trade em let me know) ...
1. Mace EP2
2. Luke EP5
3. Anakin EP2

Will be getting when they come out ...
1. Darth Maul
2. Obi-Wan
Last edited by JustinTD on Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey. " - The Witchking of Angmar

READY FOR THIS!!?! We have placed our order for the Darth Maul sabers, the set of 2 sabers with the joint to combine them, $179.95!!!! watch that unamed auction site for flames-n-knives listings on these, we should have them up tonight.

Ok i am breaking the rules here BUT ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6607953303

We have added the remaining Force FX stuff in production as well, and this will go on the website soon.

and that one sold, so here's another!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Master-Replicas-Dar ... dZViewItem
Last edited by JustinTD on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey. " - The Witchking of Angmar

Return to “Master Replicas”