Re: I received Peter's sword!

^^^.... HA!

Sorry. Anyways, I emailed MR a couple days ago, asking if the sword was limited edition, and if so, to how many.... Secondly, I asked what the edges were like, if they were dull or sharp. I got an email back today. Color me confused, because here is thier reply...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Draven_of_the_Shire on Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So I was right!

It is a good marketing tactic if you ask me. Look what happened to LE Anduril... they only made 5000 and everyone wanted one. So if the let the production run, then they can cap it off when things start to slow down. That probably means that all of the serious collectors have them and none of the on-line communities will complain that they didn't make enough.

I think I'll get one regardless, still a lovely sword.
Valar morghulis

My Peter's Sword will hopefully be here next week. I agree with the notion that a limited edition should have a definite end, although I don't necessarily agree with the idea that there should be very few of them. 1000, 2000,...5000. I think any of those would be good, but it would be nice to know at the start of the run.

i hope that this limited of 5000 is dokumentet.otherwise it is only a bad unreleibel psygologi seelsman scam makeing costuermers and collecters hurry to buy ther items ,thinking they are getting a rear limited sword and then they are not.this ciend of seels teknik makes my very angy :mad: .
wee are not children we are serius collecters damn it.

Return to “Master Replicas”