Re: Peter's Sword is HERE!!!

Great news and great pictures! Thanks. They have helped in my decision.

It looks great and the packaging looks great too. Thats one way of telling how a company cares for their products.

How would you weigh the sword and how does it feel in your hands? I'm very curious about this.

To post images in the forum here.... simply type this into your message: [img]link%20to%20image%20here[/img] That will post the image. Just make sure that its a smaller sized image... some larger images, above say, 1000 pixels will shift the forum layout and mess it up, depending on what resolution you are running of course.
Valar morghulis

Thanks Thorin. It actually feels pretty even in my hand. The packaging was pretty nice. The last couple of swords I have received, both from UC and now from MR have both been coated in wax, not oil. If I had to estimate the weight I would say more than Herugrim and not as much as Anduril. :)

Well, congratulations on the sword! Thanks for the pics aswell, I have already decided that I will be purchasing this sword, possibly in the spring (haven't seen the movie, not at all crazy about the writing on the blade, but I just cant get enough of that hilt:heart_eye). Well, please post some pics of it displayed. Enjoy your new addition to your collection.

Edit: I didnt want to post again, but congratulations on your bow aswell, its a beaut.
:cheers:
~wormtongue
Last edited by Grima Wormtongue on Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Congrats on yet another great purchase toro1966 :) Now you're just waiting on the MC Sting, which is of course, yet another fine piece :p
I wasn't too sure if I liked this sword all that much before, but your pics have convinced me otherwise. I may look to acquire one in the future, but only after I'm done with United's LotR line. I'd like to complete what I've started first, before starting on another collection.

Does anyone know if MR is making anymore replicas from the Narnia film? I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I really like Peter's Shield :D

Return to “Master Replicas”