Got my Gondorian shield need some help!

hi guys i just got my gondorian shield a couple days ago from someone who didn't feel like keeping his any longer. got it for a pretty decent price at that, but guess its cus it was 2nd hand. anyway, i wanna mount this thing up, but i don't know how to. the guy i bought from kinda lost any instructions that came with the packaging, and he can't remember if there was any mounting pieces. so could anyone tell me what else came with the shield other than the banner and the handgrip? and how do i go abt mounting this thing? thx for any help in advance!

Re: Got my Gondorian shield need some help!

Don't mention it. I can't imagine UC went to the trouble of having custom pieces made, so if you print out the instructions, you should be able to find very similar items at a local hardware store.

As for mounting the shield with the handle attached, I don't believe anyone here has done it. Still, one would think it would simply be a matter of attaching a couple of pieces of wood (they'd have to be pretty thick however) to the wall, and hanging the shield on those instead of the wall. I had that idea myself tbh, but it didn't happen...yet.

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”