Sting the sword of frodo
Total votes: 13 (68%)
The helmet of Gimli
Total votes: 2 (11%)
The fighting knives of legolas
Total votes: 4 (21%)
Total votes: 19

Re: Which is better?

Well, 'better' is subjective of course, so it depends on the person. Back when I was in my collecting prime however, I went for the limited edition stuff first. Gimli's helm is the only limited piece in this poll, and has been out for over 5 years now. I believe you can still find it, and for a reasonable price, but I can't imagine there are all that many left out there. I would buy that first.

Thanks for the reply. I can get it it for a reasonable price. My dealer is offering it to me for £131. Which is cheap for me as If I imported it from another country I would have to pay import charges and taxes etc.
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

I voted for Sting simply because if I was only ever able to get ONLY ONE of those three an none of the others, Sting would be it.

If you're planning on getting all three at some point, then definitely take the best deal first. That's about the same price Gimli's helm can be had here in the states, but as you said, with the shipping, etc. it might be the best way to go as it would be harder to get otherwise.

[quote=""Elvenguard13""]Well I am hoping to buy it sometime next week if possible and he says he may hold it back for me. Is there a thread on here giving a review of it?[/quote]
Yes there is a thread in LOTR topic, second page by Fingolfin. He posted pix in the gallery. He was having problems with a tear in the leather.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Well, what is the need for poll? Sting, the sword of Frodo is far better than both the helmet of Gimli as well as the fighting knives of legolas. Of course, they do have their own advantages but comparatively, the power of the sword of Frodo exceeds these two in all respects!
Life

Umm, what is the point of this? Are you trying to decide which to buy or something?
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

Ah sorry, I'm a dingbat, thought this was a new thread when i replied to it.
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”