Help Please!

I am Looking at buying my first sword, and wondered if anyone could tell me the best uk online shop to buy from, i only want to purchase one with the UC Cert, please could someone let me know some good links,

Many Thanks

Re: Help Please!

Yes, watch out for the customs charge. Whenever i buy swords and other heavy stuff from abroad, I have to pay loads to get it. My ringwraith sword tops the list, at 600kr. Roughly equals a 100 bucks. That's more than half of what I paid for the actual sword. Ridiculous lol.

You shouldn't be afraid of eBay by the way, I've been shopping on eBay for years, probably made hundreds of transactions. Only once had a minor problem, which was with a used warhammer item. Faulty description.

Anyways, if you decide to shop for swords on eBay, don't go by pics only. If a UC sword auction doesn't have the official UC product number in the title or description, it's a fraud. And you don't want that.

As for good online stores, use smithblades, one of the forum sponsors. I bought my glamdring from them via eBay, and all was good and well.

One last thing. If you're ever suspicious about a site, eBay seller, or whatever, make a thread on this forum. Firstly, people on here will be able to decide if it's bull**** or not, and others will be warned of the same sites/sellers.
Last edited by Darlak on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

[quote=""am.dk""]are you real ?ore are you ,just another dissaster,trying playing around this bord.
rdvd,this is not a link page.[/quote]

Oh and don't worry am, I'm sure that Val or some other such noble and valiant upholder of the peace will be able to kick him off if he's a dingbat, wichI doubt anyway =P
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

Yes, I'm always lurking around for dingbats, lol. :crazy:

Don't worry am.dk, we've lifted the restriction on posting links so long as it's forum members trying to help each other out rather than people trying to spam here to pump up their businesses.
This Space for Rent

If you're going to buy through eBay, some advice: I've bought plenty of UC LotR products through eBay, and I live by the rule that you never buy anything that doesn't have a picture of the sword and cert. out of the box. Not stock photos, pictures taken by the seller. If you're unsure, ask the seller for pictures. The only exception to that rule is if you're buying from an eBay store like smithblades. Even then, check the store's feedback to make sure they're reputable. :thumbs_up
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

Well, the best places from which you can buy swords are battle orders and blades. Of course you need to go to the United Kingdom’s website. Personally, I have found both of these sites helpful even though I would prefer Blades for you as they specifically deal with the swords!
Life

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”