Re: The Hobbit

Hehe, that Anduril that's on "sale" on the site (not to poke fun at too much of their pricing, as they do have some sweet deals on that page) is the exact same price I paid for my Anduril back in 2005.

...This does make me consider picking up the shields, though...

Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Re: The Hobbit

[quote=""Jamanticus""]Hehe, that Anduril that's on "sale" on the site (not to poke fun at too much of their pricing, as they do have some sweet deals on that page) is the exact same price I paid for my Anduril back in 2005.

...This does make me consider picking up the shields, though...[/quote]

Jaman, you made the post above in the Hobbit thread but I'm sure this is where you meant it to be, so I moved it for you.

If I am wrong and this is some secret code about how much you love the idea of Itaril being in the movie, then I'll move it back... right before I skewer you with that Anduril that's on "sale." ;)
This Space for Rent

Re: BudK sale

It's pretty hard not to take advantage of some of these pieces at the prices being offered.

The question is; do I want more pieces?

I know there is room for more in my current plan, but there's no room for all. So what's the point?

Gimli's Bearded ax is about the only thing other than the Gondorian shield, and neither hold much sway. This is where what I've got outweighs where the money should go, putting the money into displays wins.

Thanks for helping me figure that out guys :thumbs_up :)
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

If I were you Thrand, I'd totally go for the shield. To me, the bearded axe just seem like something one would buy for the same reason one would buy Sam's sword, simply to have them.

I'll probably end up getting the HEWS or Hadhafang myself, if they have either in stock. Anyways, which should I buy? Or, to sound ridiculously viking-ish, which is the bigger, heavier sword?
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

Then HEWS it is =P

What do you mean by dainty by the way?
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

A, HEWS for sure =)

Such a shame they ditched Haldir's sword...

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”