Ringwraiths Sword (green box)

Hey all,
after a while of reading the forum I finally managed to register, thanks Fingolfin.

So here is my first post, hope it is the right section.

I am going to buy my first sword this weekend. After some time of concidering which one I chose first I ended up wanting the Ringwraith Sword.
I found someone who is selling me one of the first prdocution run (green box) for £130 (~210$) + shipping to Germany. Do you think this price is okay for EU sales and of course for probably the rarest non-limited sword.
I might buy the Witchking Sword (green box), too but £130 seems to be too e xp ansive. How much would you pay for these swords excluding shipping?
Both are new, never opended, never displayed etc.

Thanks in advance,
Nazgûl

Re: Ringwraiths Sword (green box)

[quote=""Nazgûl""]Hey all,
after a while of reading the forum I finally managed to register, thanks Fingolfin.

So here is my first post, hope it is the right section.

I am going to buy my first sword this weekend. After some time of concidering which one I chose first I ended up wanting the Ringwraith Sword.
I found someone who is selling me one of the first prdocution run (green box) for £130 (~210$) + shipping to Germany. Do you think this price is okay for EU sales and of course for probably the rarest non-limited sword.
I might buy the Witchking Sword (green box), too but £130 seems to be too e xp ansive. How much would you pay for these swords excluding shipping?
Both are new, never opended, never displayed etc.

Thanks in advance,
Nazgûl[/quote]

Hi,

over here in england the prices on swords can vary between £150 - £180. if you ask me your getting a good sword there for a good price! A newer ringwraith sword will cost you around £180 - £190

hope that helps

oh and welcome to the forums!
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Having bought both of those swords in the original green production runs myself, I can say that they look legitimate in every way: they look exactly like the ones I have. If you can, ask the seller to show you pictures of the contents also.

Welcome to the forums, by the way, and sorry about your problems registering. Fingolfin contacted me and I fixed the issue. :thumbs_up
This Space for Rent

Welcome to the forum Naz.
Always cool when one enters with enthusiasm.

The Ringwraith sword is one of the harder ones to get a hold of more often than not.
The sellers asking price sounds very good indeed.

Val's right, if your buying sight unseen with shipping, I'd ask for a content photo of each. Good luck :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”