Redford Films $20 coupon for MCs

"Valued Customer,

Happy 4th of July! To help you celebrate our nations birthday we are offering a new coupon for $20 off a $95 purchase. To use the code just enter "HOTDOG" in the coupon box before checking out. Coupon is valid July 3rd through July 8th. Valid on all purchases over $95 before sales tax and shipping. Not applicable to preorder and clearance items. "

MC Glamdring and Sting are still showing in stock...

Tim

Re: Redford Films $20 coupon for MCs

Redford Films sells MC Sting at least on Amazon but without the display case and without a certificate of authenticity. That struck me as odd, so I've stayed away.

Also, they charge what UC charged for a regular Sting just a few years ago, which looks suspicious as well.
#UC1264 Sting, #UC1300 Sting Scabbard, #UC1298 Hadhafang, #UC1372WGNB Fighting Knives of Legolas, UC1381LTNB Knives of Legolas Scabbards, #UC1371WGBN Knife of Strider, #UC-1370ABNB Herugrim

[quote=""Finrod Felagund""]Redford Films sells MC Sting at least on Amazon but without the display case and without a certificate of authenticity. That struck me as odd, so I've stayed away.

Also, they charge what UC charged for a regular Sting just a few years ago, which looks suspicious as well.[/quote]

I ordered both Sting and Glamdring MCs from Redford and am very pleased with both of them. More discussion and photos here:
http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=5250

Tim

[quote=""timdp""]I ordered both Sting and Glamdring MCs from Redford and am very pleased with both of them. More discussion and photos here:
http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=5250

Tim[/quote]

Thanks for this. Seeing the history around the dealer makes me a lot let nervous about going for them.

I wasn't even thinking about getting a Glamdring because of the price, but for what they're charging...that's doable. I think I still might shell out a bit more for a Sting with the case, but I'm not sure the case and COA are worth the extra $200. The problem of course being you can't exactly buy the case after market.
#UC1264 Sting, #UC1300 Sting Scabbard, #UC1298 Hadhafang, #UC1372WGNB Fighting Knives of Legolas, UC1381LTNB Knives of Legolas Scabbards, #UC1371WGBN Knife of Strider, #UC-1370ABNB Herugrim

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”