UC LOTR Helms Rating

Hi guys,

I would be just curious which of the UC LOTR Helm Replicas you find as best one.

For me the absolute top product from the line are:

UC1412 - Sauron Helm
UC1382 - High Elven Warior Helm (this is my most favourite one)

I still have my High Elven War Helm new unpacked waiting for the right place and time to be displayed :D or sold if I need cash for some other collectible :evil:

Re: UC LOTR Helms Rating

Hi RC,

Well, as I mentioned elsewhere, I am about to sell my UC1412 Helm of Sauron owing to it being reissued by UC. Frankly, I was never very pleased with that design anyway. As for rating the other UC LOTR Helms, I'd have to say my favorite is the UC1430 Helm of Isildur followed closely by the UC1382 High Elven Helm. Really, though, I like them all. I had the entire collection until last month when I sold my UC1457 Witch-King Helm to another collector here on the forums. If you don't have the Isildur helm (and you can find one), I highly recommend it. :thumbs_up

Hi Polyphemus,

Well I agree with Isildur helm it is great I must admit but I was not able to get it anywhere not even at Evil Bay

In the opposite I do like Sauron Helm a lot but I seriously thinking about selling High Elven to get some funds for upcoming PF Sideshow Sauron Statue :)

But I have to re-consider...Still not decided to divide myself from this beauty of High Elven War Helm...on the other hand I´m a great Sauron Freak...hmmm well tough decision awaits me

[quote=""am.dk""]whot other collectible do you need cash fore?rareC. is ouer high elven helm intakt.?[/quote]

Well I´m seriously looking for Epic Weapon Frostmourne - Lich King (sold out and rare on secondary market) and from Sideshow I´m planning to buy new PF Sauron. Both are quite e xp ensive so I need to get some funds :)

Yes Elven helm is in toal mint condition - like new - never displayed just checked for damage upon receipt

I have three helmets...

Helm of Isildur
Helm of king Elendil
Gondor Infantry Helm

Personally, I think all three of these helmets are amazing. The build quality is great and they're REAL metal!

There seems to be a lot of love here for the High elven warrior helmet. I had one years ago but sold it. It's made of plastic and looks cheap and very unrealistic to me. If you have it displayed next to the metal helmets it pales in comparison. Just something to think about, your mileage may vary. :D
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Return to “The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit”