Updates from Mr. Rae

I just got off the phone with Kit Rae, and here's some updates for all of you :)

Those who want the Morgul Blade. Kit Rae has said it is on his list and it's one he really wants to make, so let's all get behind him and show UC how much demand there is for this!

Where has UC been for the past month? Kit and Greg have been in the Orient at the factory checking out the Helm of Sauron and other stuff, so they have been really busy! They will be back soon.

The release dates Greg posted are still looking good. The Gauntlet of Sauron was pushed back a few weeks, so we don't have a new estimate on that yet, and as we all know the Boromir sword was pushed back as well.

Helm of Sauron. As we have said, this is NOT the full shipment. Kit is hoping that these will be completly shipped out in the next month or two.

Sponsorship. We didn't go into that. I asked briefly and he said that either Greg or someone from marketing would get back to us on it.

That's all I have for now.
"Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey. " - The Witchking of Angmar

Re: Updates from Mr. Rae

So saurons helm might be shipping for another 2 monthes, I might still have a chance! UC is really working alot this past while, look at all this stuff! Now we might have to include the morgul blade, when will this madness ever end? Never I hope ;)

JustinTD wrote:Where has UC been for the past month? Kit and Greg have been in the Orient at the factory
Hey, I have heard that they make each sword in diffrent factorys, is that true?

Anyways, I wish Kit Rae said somthing about Grimas Dagger, because you all know I want that one really bad *sigh*
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Kit Rae”