Re: Limited Edition Kit Rae Daggers

I just had a look at Kit's site. Mithrodin, or "the" Mithrodin are actually a group of warriors. All the site said is that while the SotA swords are complete now, there would still be a few more additions to the line, including another weapon used by the Mithrodin (one weapon used by them, the Valdris, is already out).

There was a picture called Navros on the site too, but I'm not sure whether it was the character in the picture, or the weapon he was holding, which this name refers to. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Thorin wrote:More swords from his line? Great news!

Do we have drawings or any pictures from them yet? I love some of the new ones. Of course... the old ones are great too! Anathros is amazing.

http://www.unitedcutlery.com/shop/site/ ... 5A752B9C67
Top two on the right...
:cheers:
~wormtongue
Last edited by Grima Wormtongue on Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

i ahve a question,what habbent to the indiana jones bowie knife.
was it ever up for sale,and if it wass i assumed it is a limited bowie.
i havent seen this enywere only on the kit rae webside.
i was a big indiana jones fan when i was a child and harrison ford was a hero then ,not to forget arnold (conan) ofcause.

I am also looking for those gold editions and stuff, can you hook me up too? Your site is currently down and I can't browse it so can you tell me what Kit Rae/Gil Hibben sword and knife gold editions you have currently? I'd love to complete my collection of gold editions but i only have Exotath, Mithrodin, and Vorthelok gold editions at the moment, although I will get the Avoloch gold edition soon.

Return to “Kit Rae”