Re: Why so quiet?

Hey there, Jemimus.
Kit actually makes regular posts here at UC Forums, so you are definitely on the right forum! The number of posts per week here fluctiate, and we do have regulars who, like me, visit daily if possible. I assume interest will increase as "The Hobbit" approaches, but it's a great place "as is". Welcome, and I hope you enjoy all the fantastical goodies. Post away, my friend...post away.
Head of the Department of Evil, Canadian Division.

"All that Longbottom gave me the munchies."

Re: Why so quiet?

[quote=""Jemimus""]You know... you would think that with the last years of epic Fantasy coming back into the mainstream, more people would develop a taste for Fantasy swords and the like. Why then, are forums like this one so very quiet? Sure there is also a general section, slightly more lively (but only just), but one cannot get into Fantasy sword collecting and not run into Kit Rae. So I find it odd to see a forum dedicated to the man, such a prolific producer of amazing and iconic swords, to be so quiet, just over a handfull of posts per year it seems. And I am sure I am not visiting the wrong[i/] forum, one of seceral in the community, if Kit himself guides us here in the newsletter.[/quote]

Hey Jemimus, welcome to the forums! You have some nice pictures there.

To add to what Rough666 said, this forum was created due to the popularity of the Lord of the rings line, and thus, most of the members registered to discuss that topic. We really didn't attract too many of the fans of the other lines, and sword manufacturers, to keep up a steady conversation. And since UC's bankruptcy, the entire forum has died down, and most of the current memberships interest is still in the LOTR line. Hopfully though, with a UC sponcership, and advertising, we can bring some life back into the forum and have a much more diverse conversation.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Kit Rae”