Re: Kit Rae swords.

I think Steel Servant has a point... I've been keeping up with this thread and what started as a healthy discussion about people's takes on what is or is not fantasy has become nothing more than a "nit pick here" and "nit pick there" back and forth going nowhere fast blow up argument waiting to happen.

I think everyone has said their piece as far as I am concerned and its time for this thread to move on to another topic of Kit Rae conversation.

[quote=""Domenicnas""]Wouldn't that be nice? Lets do that. But he did give me good laugh.[/quote]

Hardly the way to graciously concede that the argument is over, don't you think? Whether you are right or wrong doesn't matter here, what matters is how much respect you can show your opponent however much you disagreed. I think you would like that in the return, Dom.

Let's all do one another a favour, and when we say move on, do move on, and do so without parting jabs about how much someone amused you, clear?
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Darlak""]Actually i'd love the Vorthelok sword if they dropped the shiny gold colour and the skull pommel.[/quote]

I agree, I don't like the gold editions of Kit's blades. I like the plain ones because; one: they aren't as e xp ensive, and two: they just look better imho. Now if I were a rich man, I would buy them all in damascus because those just look like true Swords of the Ancients :) but those bad boys are E XP ENSIVE lol I bought the Vorthelok and truthfully I love it. The skull pommel really isn't that bad once you see it in person. This one looks to me like Kit's answer to the WOW Frostmourne with a bit of LOTR thrown in for good measure; what with the Cat's Eye on the cross. :)
Thraken-Sal

Return to “Kit Rae”