The Kit Rae line

Images from a hidden world of dreams and nightmares form this unique line of edged fantasy creations by artist/designer Kit Rae¨. Mr. Rae, who has been designing knives since 1984, has been engrossed in fantasy art all his life. Some of his designs are strikingly beautiful, some wickedly haunting, and some defy conventional description. The Kit Rae¨ line consists of edged knife and sword art, along with stories and companion prints of paintings by the artist. These are very popular among serious fantasy knife and sword collectors and have appeared in numerous television shows and feature films. Each new piece is part of the tapestry that forms "The Tale of The Swords of the Ancients", a fantasy story written by the artist, about the eternal struggle between good and evil. Visit www.kitrae.net or www.unitedcutlery.com to read the latest chapter of the tale and to see the complete Kit Rae¨ line. All of Kit Rae's knives and swords are exclusively manufactured by United¨ Cutlery, makers of high quality adult collectibles. Beware of counterfeits; always look for the Kit Rae¨ insignia and/or logo on the product to ensure an authentic issue.
It Is Better To Die On Your Feet, Than Live On Your Knees

Re: The Kit Rae line

Layla wrote:Hi Swordsman, I am shopping for knives and am not a collector myself. I have heard my son talking about Kit Rae. Is this a Kit Rae knife?
No, that is a United Cutlery Hibben Knife. Kit may have had something to do with the design. I will have to look into that, not sure right now.
Last edited by Swordsman on Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
It Is Better To Die On Your Feet, Than Live On Your Knees

Return to “Kit Rae”