whot will habben´t to hibben annual design

i was wondering about if anyone knows anything about ,what will habben´t to the hibben annual design series ,now when the uc-comperny has closed down.

is it possible that another manufacturer is Abel to continue this line ??

there is something about these knifes that ceab on paying my attension,but i am still having trouble just to get my hands on thise knifes (my country,and its laws sucks when it comes to swords and knifes).

thise knifes are no were to be found over here,and it encouraged me even more that.the idea of being the only one in my country to have a collection of this knife-series.

so far i still only manage to get my hands on one knife. :(

Re: whot will habben´t to hibben annual design

Important Information about United Cutlery Brand Hibben Knives

In December 2006 United Cutlery filed bankruptcy and the company was liquidated. At this time the products designed by Gil Hibben for United Cutlery are not being manufactured nor are they being covered under warranty since the company has gone out of business. Gil Hibben and Hibben Knives licensed the designs to United Cutlery but we are not responsible for the manufacturing or marketing of those items. Unfortunately we cannot provide or support those products that were manufactured by United Cutlery.

Bud K Worldwide, Inc. has purchased the United Cutlery assets and trademarks and intends to continue the United Cutlery line with another manufacturer. At this time, we do not know if that will include the products designed by Gil Hibben. Please check back here for updated information as it becomes available.

Hibben Knives is owned and operated by Gil Hibben and is a completely separate company not connected to United Cutlery. We appreciate those of you who have purchased the products manufactured and sold by United Cutlery but please understand that we are not able to provide repair or replacements for United Cutlery products.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
Gil Hibben

As posted on the Hibbenknives web site

Return to “Gil Hibben”