G. I. Joe Swords!? Are you kidding me!?

Okay don't know if this belongs under 'Movie Replicas' but not sure where else to put it... I just stumbled across this earlier today and I must say it got me a bit excited! A company that will remain unnamed is coming out with 2 limited edition G.I. Joe Swords! I will let the pic e xp lain the rest... I know they're not UC, I thought this was so cool that I had to post it! I don't own any Katana-style blades, but these might be the first!!!

Edit: Moved to the proper location
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BladeCollector on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: G. I. Joe Swords!? Are you kidding me!?

I've seen this ad several months ago (nearly a year) and till now they have announced nothing more about these swords... Hope they will keep making them
UC Sting ; UC Sting Scabbard ; UC Glamdring ; UC Narsil ; UC Shards of Narsil (2735/5000) ; UC MC Sting (323/3000) ; UC MC Glamdring (105/1000) ; UC Anduril UE + scabbard ; UC Herugrim ; UC Uruk-Hai Scimitar ; Kropserkel Gondorian Vambraces ; IndyProps Redbook of Westmarch ; IndyProps Thror's Map ; NC Crown of Elessar ; NC Evenstar ; NC Phial of Galadriel ; MR The One Ring of Sauron 1887/2500 ; Danbury Minas Tirith & Barad Dur ; Knife of Sharkû the warg rider; The Sauron sized One Ring ; Albion Armorers Conan's Atlantean Sword (61/1000)
my props collection : http://www.yourprops.com/view_items.php ... e=oldtobby

Just thought i'd bring some interest back to these two cool swords. For those who don't know...these pieces are said to be released very soon (within a month i was told). But i'm a little worried...the company who makes these swords also make a lot of swords that cost more....which begs me to wonder about the quality of these two pieces... Any ideas anyone?

they will be relised in april/may they are limited to 2500 ,the blade is made of high cabon steel.here is some pic. of the two swords there is going to be relised,it dosent say enything about the handel ,i think they look like plastic.
[ATTACH][ATTACH]1648[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Museum Replicas Ltd.”