Indiana Jones

I thought it would be worth mentioning Noble collections seems to have added Indiana Jones merchandise to their online catalog. They currently have his whip, and a machete for pre-order, shipping on August 15th. I know there has been many discussions in the past questioning nobles non jewelry items, so I'm curious how these will turn out, and how far they will take this line. It would be cool to see his revolver, and fedora hat produced too (though I know there are already several versions out there of the hat). Anyways, here are their product pictures.

Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Indiana Jones

NC update this section with a few new goodies, Mutt's (Shia Lebuff) sword, a letter opener, and, my favorite of the three, The Staff of Ra Headpiece.

On a side note, I seem to remember a thread on Master Replicas forum about them producing Indiana Jones items, but I'm guessing they lost out on the license, just as they did with Star Wars (Museum Replicas has since taken over the line, but has yet to produce anything yet).
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Indiana Jones

New comers are always welcome! :cheering:
Hello Donnaj! Watch out for the occasional swinging swords :horseback
:cheers: Kick back and enjoy the conversation!
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Noble Collection”