Noble adds to their "Dark Knight" Collection

Thought this would be worth mentioning. I'm sure those who frequent NC's website know that they have several Batman Begins/Dark Knight collectibles. Most of it consists of a couple jewelry items, and other nick-knacks. They recently added some new products, some of which are quite cool. Included is Harvey Dent's Coin, Batman's Cowl, and a joker mask. I don't usually go for these items myself, I'm more of a sword guy rather then a prop collector (even though most of my collection is replica move swords), but it was such a good movie, I wouldn't mind owning something from it. And judging by it's popularity, I'm sure other members would also be interested.

This is probably my favourite thing they offer, a little sampling from the three main characters. Don't really like the frame though.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Noble adds to their "Dark Knight" Collection

Let us know if you do, I would sure love to see some pictures. NC is slowly adding more stuff to this collection as well, including Batman's Grapnel gun, which I know I've seen another company reproduce.

On a side note, does anyone know what shipping service Noble uses for Canadian buyers? Valkrist, I know you have quite a few NC products, perhaps you can give me an answer?
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Noble Collection”