New Harry Potter wands for december

Hi everyone. I was checking Noble collections website out just before and found that they are releasing three new wands along with some other replicas in december.

The 3 new wands:
Fenrir Greyback's wand
Narcissa Malfoy's wand
Horace Slughorn's wand

I have included a picture of slughorn's wand. I tried to upload the others but for some reason my computer keeps freezing. I'll upload them to the gallery later
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lindir on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Re: New Harry Potter wands for december

Hi Curinir!

Lol glad to here that ur wife will be happy. I myself have Mcgonogalls, Dumbledore's, bellatrix's and I recently got Mad-eye moody's

I think I will be getting narcissa's wand when it comes out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Harry Potter wands for december

Oh and here is a pic of my new Mad-eye Moody's wand. Sorry about the bad quality. I think that is another thing I will invest in after christmas: a decent camera. lol

Mad-eye's wand is around 11inches. Many people complain about how small it is but to me its a perfect size. Pefect for a wizard to slip into their pocket or up their sleeve.

Return to “Noble Collection”