Re: Black Orc PF

I think that SS will give us those over-due Fellowship members (I heard a rumor that the Gimli PF was currently in development) but, in the meantime, I love the baddies! This will give us a representation of the full spectrum of those guys -Moria, Isengard & now Mordor. Also, it's kind of nice that we don't have to worry about an accurate facial likeness on this.

I say, "Bring on the Mordor Orc and the RWOS PF then buckle down and roll out Gimli, Boromir & the remaining hobbits!"

The RWOS PF will be interesting. I'm hoping that the pose will be the "spurring the steed" moment when the Witchking raises his sword and crosses the river towards Frodo and Arwen. Not that I could ever afford it though, that one will be absolutely massive and the cost will likely run towards four digits, especially considering the $500 price tag on the Star Wars Emporer and throne PF that just came out.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

have 12/20 so far and working to get more.
the evil ones are valued higher than most of the heroes.
their new line of statues, hard to understand their price point of only being $60 shy of a pf
bring on the saruman, balrog, battle troll, easterlings & cave troll pf!

Are there really 20 LotR PFs already? Wow. I agree that the maquettes are too e xp ensive, otherwise I would have already bought Aragorn. That one is my favorite of all the LotR statues, SSW or Sideshow. I don't think they should go for a troll or Balrog PF, especially since old statues of those are still in very high demand and they would be very e xp ensive to make. Easterling however would be interesting. I wouldn't go for it, but it would be cool. Now Saruman on the other hand I would go for if it wasn't too high priced. That would display perfectly with Gandalf the Grey.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

With the new Blk Orc of Mordor, the total of LOTR PFs comes to 12, as follows:
(1)Lurtz (2)Frodo (3)GTW (4)Aragorn (5)Galadriel (6)Moria Orc (7)Uruk-Hai Berserker (8)Legolas (9)GTG (10)Morgul Lord (11)Gollum (12)Blk Orc of Mordor

If you count the Exclusive edition as a separate statue, the total would be 22. (That's counting Gollum as 2 distinct statues.) ?

Return to “Sideshow Collectibles”