The Old Republic 1:6 scale figures

Sideshow has released the first 1:6 scale figure from their Old Republic line: Darth Malgus

He looks pretty cool :) Hopefully they'll produce a Satele Shan figure :thumbs_up

I just had to pre-order him :embarasse I cancelled my pre-order for the hot toys Bane figure so I could get Radagast's staff back in December so I missed out on him but I had to get Malgus.

Anyone else interested in these figures?
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Re: The Old Republic 1:6 scale figures

[quote=""BladeCollector""]That figure looks awesome! He needs to be in a movie![/quote]

He'd be a great villain in a film. Even if its an animated film like the trailers they released before the launch of the game. I really hope disney will do a new set of stories in this time period :thumbs_up

I think it would make a really interesting set of films. Because it's such an interesting era. Also another interesting period is Dawn of the Jedi. Dawn of the Jedi is set way before the republic is founded and also Tattooine still has seas, it hasn't become the giant desert planet yet. There is an empire in command, a species you will be familiar with if you've played the first KOTOR game. They could easily set films in that time period. The only way, in my opinion, that star wars will get better is if they move on to something new. They could go forward, hundreds of years forward and set up a new story with a completely new set of characters and new struggles for them to face.

Also, for anyone interested, sideshow did a studio tour. All the different departments had a seperate 1-2 minute video, but this guy on youtube has edited them together into an 18 minute video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqcOWgh634
Last edited by Lindir on Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Return to “Sideshow Collectibles”