Re: Kingdom of Heaven Weapons Quality

mastersword36 wrote:I believe most peope have noticed that the pommel has some words encircling it. Does anyone know what they say? Once I heard it had the date of the second crusade on it and some more words, but I think their in latin.
Well I don't think they would be putting the date of the second crusade on it, as the movie takes place between the first and second crusades. Unless of course, they put that on there just for some other reason, knowing that nobody would see it, and it has some significance.

If you meant the First Crusade, then of course that is a different matter. It could quite possibly have the date of the first crusade..
(º·.¸(¨*· .¸ . ¸.·**· .¸ . ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«´¨`·.¸.(º·.¸(ﷲﺁ )¸.·º).¸.·´¨`»
(¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
[/b]

I love the KoH swords/sheilds/tunics. I was very interested in getting the Sword of Ibelin first, and these pictures are awesome. I might have to take a break from LotR to get it though. i may have to set up a new system of purchasing, as in an LOTR then a KoH then a whatever and whatever (hibbens and kit raes)and then start the cycle over again
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

hey anarion if you read this tread can you plees upload some pic.of your ibelin sword.ore eny one else fore that matter that have some koh swords.
after i got the dvd movie and i love this movie,i can`t get my mind of the swords.how are the quality are they worth getting ,also iteresteted in helmets and outfits.
i have already askt my dealer if he can get this swords,and no proplem whit that.
this may by my next privotery after i have my mc glamdring.
(the conan albion sword have to weight because of the price).

I own Baldwin's Mask, I jumped on it the second I saw it was out!
My opinion: it's nice, but perhaps the price is a tad high for what it is. Don't get me wrong ,it's a very nice piece,what with the leather lining on the inside, and the cool display base with Baldwin's heraldry (4 small crosses inside a big one).But the mask is fiberglass,for obvious manufacturing reasons: this is not limited that I know of,so producing a large number of metal tooled masks would have been prohibitive.To add to the problem,the paintjob that is supposed to make the mask look metallic isn't that good.It's not terrible either,but it could be improved (I plan to work on mine soon). Other than that,if you're a Baldwin fan, this is a must have :)
I plan to order Saladin's helm in a little while too,this looks really good :)

I'll try and post pics of the mask this week end,I don't have a camera with me here :(

Mathieu
The Horsemen are drawing nearer,on leather steeds they ride,they've come to take your life!
Onto the death of night,with the Four Horsemen ride,or choose your fate and die!!

Now with my LOTR collection almost "done" (it's never really "done", right?), i finally get a chance to dive into the KOH collection, which i've been eyeing for a while now. So from what i've read here...a lot of people who own Ibelin's sword think of it as a good purchase. But...does anyone have 1st hand e xp erience with the King's sword and Saladin's Helm (my top 3 choices)?

Also, can anyone recommend a reliable retailer for these items?? Found a few websites...but i always find it comforting hearing what you guys suggest. A PM or email would be greatly appreciated if it can't be listed here.

Lastly, i heard rumours about Ibelin's sword being a limited edition....any ideas on that??

Return to “Other companies”