Re: Conan Swords Return to Albion

[quote=""Valkrist""]The differences are well-documented, but which version of the Atlantean do people prefer? The original, or the Destroyer?[/quote]
From sales the original out sold the Destroyer. The original is classic and was my first choice but I think the Destroyer is nicer sword and would be the one I would buy this time if I wasnt having one made.

i do agre,whit ed on this one ,the original.atlantean sword is .THE sword.
but im still confused about ,this new conan upcuming line.

serpent dagger limited at 1000 pice

fangs of the serpent limited at 1000 pice,but not say whaot it is made of (.it might just as well be made of stainleees steel)but for a 1.1 thousan bucks. plees.
the destroyer sword do have, an limmited as weel,

but how come is it that,the atlantean sword dont have a limmited isue ,on this new conan swords produktions,while asking around 3000 bucks for sword like this. :huh:

no aragon,there is not sutch thing as blasphemous,,in this tread,as long as you caeb it to the ,real albion conan line of swords.
this are e xp ensive pice of works.and after manny years of sleep,it all whent into produktion all the sudden.
now then dont tell me that i am not about to ask questions :huh:
i will ask before i go into buy conan :thumbs_up

[quote=""Alexander""]Only $16,819.00 not counting shipping.[/quote]

Or custom fees. (10%)

Or import tax on total. (23%)

$22.756.10 if you're outside US. :D (But then again, here's Albion Europe.)

[quote=""Alexander""]That would be fun to call and say
" Give me one of each"[/quote]

Nah... It would be too easy. But one a year... Eight-year tradition. :thumbs_up

[quote=""ed209""]I decided to share a view of my future collection with all of you, guys. :D [/quote]

Wouldn't this just be a part of your future collection?
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Wouldn't this just be a part of your future collection?[/quote]

Part of blade collection, yes, but I was thinking about the Albion Conan line as
a small collection itself.

Seriously now, I'm aiming for Master's and Barbarian Atlantean. These two are
imperative, but anything additional would be nice too. All eight is almost
impossible to achieve (for me, of course); I'd have to sacrifice many other
treasures, and I'm not sure if all these pieces here are worthy.

We'll see. It also depends on the e xp iration of Albion's renewed license.

that is alot of monny and alot of great swords,first time i seem to have a bennefit,i dont need to worry about e xp ensive shipping prices.

if i ever ,ore should i say, when i deside to get a conan line sword i just go pick it up at the store. :)

the collection dont just stop at the 8 swords ,ther is also scabbert made ,so the collection cuntinue.
if eny one have poctuers of some scabberts made for some of thise swords plees upload pics,and whit price as well. :thumbs_up

thank you for the link alexander,just as i remember.
this is a prototybe version scabert. :thumbs_up

but some one did made scaberts,for thise swords.but they were only costum made .damn i can not remember who did scabberts for albion. :|
and albions scabbert side is down at the moment. :(

enyway for what i remember (this is years back),the one who made scabbert for thise swords ,was going into details at evry aspects,to fit the sword perfect.
the cost of a scabbert like this ,might be more e xp ensice than the price of the sword it need to carry.

a sword whitout its scabbert ,is a naked sword ,just half complet.

[quote=""am.dk""]thank you for the link alexander,just as i remember.
this is a prototybe version scabert. :thumbs_up

but some one did made scaberts,for thise swords.but they were only costum made .damn i can not remember who did scabberts for albion. :|
and albions scabbert side is down at the moment. :(

enyway for what i remember (this is years back),the one who made scabbert for thise swords ,was going into details at evry aspects,to fit the sword perfect.
the cost of a scabbert like this ,might be more e xp ensice than the price of the sword it need to carry.

a sword whitout its scabbert ,is a naked sword ,just half complet.[/quote]

What's a real killer is DBK sold the sword with the scabbard for $2995. :'(

Thanks for clearing that up Alexander! I thought that's what it was... I remember reading (long time ago) that at least one of those $10 000 Albion gave away for a charity auction, and one went to Arnie - any idea where the other 8 went (if they ever reached that number...)?
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

Return to “Other companies”