Darksword Armory - Excavation Collection

http://www.darksword-armory.com/excavat ... words.html

Not sure if anyone's familiar with this company..but they are, to my knowledge, the only Canadian made production swords out there....lol.

I know some of you are familiar with their LOTR inspired/knock-off swords... their European swords seem to be great for the money. But this is their latest lineup...and i must say...i'm intrigued...

I was thinking of getting one and then continue the "antiquing" myself. Since i'm out of Canada for another few years..it won't be hard....buy one, throw it in the ground, and wait a few years...lol. For under $130, it'll make a pretty unique display piece...and the cool part is that the swords are apparently based off museum pieces!
Last edited by Jash on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

Re: Darksword Armory - Excavation Collection

Hi Jash! Never seen this collection before, looks pretty cool, and very affordable. Would be a real conversation starter. I'm no fan of Darksword, even though they have made improvements on their line, I still find their weaponry clunky and too manufactured looking, but I'm really liking these. Thanks for sharing.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Hey Grima! Long time no see bud! How goes life?

I agree - there's nothing, besides this series, that really grabs my attention from Darksword... Still not sure if i'm going to pick one up soon though, i just bought books for next semester, as well as still need to pay tuition...hahah.

On a side note - maybe some people would find this more interesting? I stole this from another forum, it's from Darksword:

"We've all been real busy with the second part of our production, now finally complete. In this part, we made the long awaited Executioner sword, which is absolutely stunning (for those who like executioner swords of course). We also made The 300 Spartan sword, The Wallace, and two fantasy pieces; one being a sword inspired by the Kurgan sword from Highlander, and another fantasy piece called "The Shadow of Death" "
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

[quote=""Jash""]Hey Grima! Long time no see bud! How goes life?

"We've all been real busy with the second part of our production, now finally complete. In this part, we made the long awaited Executioner sword, which is absolutely stunning (for those who like executioner swords of course). We also made The 300 Spartan sword, The Wallace, and two fantasy pieces; one being a sword inspired by the Kurgan sword from Highlander, and another fantasy piece called "The Shadow of Death" "[/quote]

Hey, not doing to bad, how about yourself? Hope all is well. Let us know if you do pick one up, I'm not sold yet either, trying to be more careful with money, but maybe in the future. Executioner sword sounds interesting, thanks again for the info.

I guess Darksword has to bury their weaponry in the ground for a couple of months to get us talking positively about them for a change.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Other companies”