Knife of Gandalf!

OK folks, I have just come across the most unbelievable, the most stunning Collectible LOTR Weapon you have ever seen. :O

Khal, Val (hmmmm...that rhymes), N2D, Rosere....you hardcore collectors better jump on this one of kind Knife of Gandalf before it’s gone.

Unbelievable detail, and I bet it even has a carbon steel blade! :thumbs_up

This has to rank right up there with the MSSC weapons...Peter Lyon, eat your heart out!
Last edited by Deimos on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Re: Knife of Gandalf!

[quote=""N2darkness""]I was hoping it was, but sometimes you never know what some people like.[/quote]

You.Are.Kidding.Right?

You really thought I was nuts over that thing? :O

[quote=""Deimos""]OK folks, I have just come across the most unbelievable, the most stunning Collectible LOTR Weapon you have ever seen. :O

Khal, Val (hmmmm...that rhymes), N2D, Rosere....you hardcore collectors better jump on this one of kind Knife of Gandalf before it’s gone.

Unbelievable detail, and I bet it even has a carbon steel blade! :thumbs_up

This has to rank right up there with the MSSC weapons...Peter Lyon, eat your heart out! [/quote]

Congrats on your new purchase! I am sure that there are not many people out there who own (or are willing to own) this knife!

Just kidding. But for a second, I really thought it was your knife.

[quote=""Valkrist""]I don't think Khal got the joke either...

Ok, folks... Deimos was only KIDDING!!! Get it?[/quote]

Much obliged Val.....this was getting downright scary :O

The rest of you guys, you break my heart!

I thought the IQ's on this forum were a tad more...ummm, "with it" shall we say .... :'(

[quote=""Deimos""]Much obliged Val.....this was getting downright scary :O

The rest of you guys, you break my heart!

I thought the IQ's on this forum were a tad more...ummm, "with it" shall we say .... :'( [/quote]
They are. It's just high IQ's tend to drift off into stupidity from time to time :huh:
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""am.dk""]this knife is teorrorble ,looks more like a souveiner spoon :huh: [/quote]

LOL...that is great am...i never thought of that, but you are right; it DOES look like a souvenir kind of spoon, and an ugly one at that.

Wonder how many of them Franklin Mint sold and what the original price was.

Now on ebay: "Knife of Gandalf. MINT, NIB, COA, stored in smoke-free, temperature and humidity controlled environment, never displayed, only handled once with museum grade 100% cotton gloves! When they're gone, they're gone!"

:D :D :D

Return to “Other companies”