Total votes: 3 (20%)
Anduril scabbard
Total votes: 9 (60%)
DayWalker scabbard (No votes)
Other
Total votes: 3 (20%)
Total votes: 15

Re: Another decision

Id say other, herugrim and boromirs are nice, and my favorites (aswell as narsil and the ranger sword), but for you id go with saurons helm just because it is limited. I was considering getting this, but Ive decided not to because it isnt my most wanted piece, so I went with the gondorian helm instead. Still I think saurons helm is a good choice. But if youd really want one of those 3 pieces, Id go for andurils scabbard, it looks beautiful, and truthfully it completes anduril and is a lot nicer to go with it then Daywalkers scabbard goes with its sword. Good luck ;)
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Anduril scabbard for sure! If you want some pictures of the scabbard, just PM me, maybe this can help you make a decission.
Last edited by Gondor Avenger on Sat May 07, 2005 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY REALLY NICE COLLECTION
  • Customed Bracers of Gondor 1/1 - Museum Collection Maegnas 0364/3000 - Limited Edition Helm of Sauron 0176/3000 - Museum Collection Glamdring 0241/1000 - Glamdring White Scabbard - Maegnas Scabbard - Herugrim Sword - Eowyn Sword - Walking Axe of Gimli

Well, that's an interesting selection to choose from.
On the one hand, Anduril scabbard. The perfect complement to a perfect sword. That is always a good decision.
Sauron's Helm. Probably the greatest headwear United will make for the LOTR line-up, except for Elessar's Crown, and as has been mentioned, it is Limited Edition.
Last but by no means least, The DayWalker scabbard. I hold both sword and scabbard in high esteem, and the bonus with this one is that you can wear it on your back :head_bang

Since these are your top three at the moment, I won't go into the pros of Herugrim and Boromir's sword.
I would go with Sauron's helm, just because it's LE and a fantastic piece. Alternatively, if you don't really want this, then buy both scabbards. If you can afford Sauron's helm, you can afford 2 scabbards :cheers:

(the reason I left out Gandalf's staff is because a) Staffs aren't too important at the moment, and b) you never know if the people supplying them have the new staffs without the paint problem. That's why I haven't got it yet)
Last edited by The Flame of the West on Sat May 07, 2005 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

To post pics in the thread, scroll down to below the 'Submit Reply' button, and you'll see a button that says 'Manage Attachments'. Click on that and a little window will open. You can have 3 pictures in each post I believe, so find the pics you want by using the 'Browse' button, click on 'Upload', and you're set.
I hope you could make some sense of that :thumbsup:

Return to “Reviews & Articles”