Re: flames-n-knives

I'll take the first stab at it and please clean the knife before passing it off! :)

Although I have no purchased from FnK's before, I can honestly say that they run a business that cares about their customers and does their best to make things as quick as possible.

I have talked to Justin over the phone many times and I believe that you will not have any problems with the transaction or their service. In fact, I will go further to say that I would be surprised if you did.

Theres not much else I can say except that should there be any problems, I will talk to Justin right away and try and sort out the problem. That goes for all of the members here and I will personally see to anyone who has problems with any of the forum sponsors. I don't think you ever will because they care about their customers.

Cheers!
Valar morghulis

Re: flames-n-knives

I'll back up Thorin here, with similar statements.

I haven't purchased from FnK before (though I've recently purchased from them for the first time), and I have to say they are thus far a very reputable store. Coming off of a bad e xp erience with another site (that has been making headlines for other things...) FnK have treated me like royalty. What's even more important to tell parents is this:

Online shopping isn't as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be. All you have to do is be smart. When a store online has dozens of customers and so many ways to contact them, it really isn't all that dangerous. FnK has just that. Dozens of happy customers who will no doubt throw their approval in when they see this post, and plenty of ways to contact them. E-mail them, you'll get a response within a day. If you have any problems, most stores will bend over backwards to make sure you're satisfied (thus becoming a potential return customer). FnK are even -more- reputable because they head-up this forum, where they could easily get bad feedback. Try and find some here, though. Try to find -anyone- who has shopped from them who have had a bad e xp erience that was not resolved in a satisfactory manner.

I'd stake my own reputation on FnK and that's just from the service I've received thus far. Being a collector for almost 2 years gives you a little insight on how this business works, and FnK definetly know what they're doing to provide a good buying environment.

If it helps any, my first purchase was about two years ago with my parents' credit card at all. Within a week I received my sword without any problems whatsoever. 8(9 if you include other memoribilia) pieces later, I still have yet to have a financial problem with purchasing online.

Go for it. I think you'll be extremely satisfied with your purchase, and you won't e xp erience any problems. Good luck.

Return to “Reviews & Articles”