Re: Smith Blades

It's been quite a long time since I ordered anything from Derek. He had, at one time, hands-down the lowestprices I had found on the web. Over the past few years, he has gone up a bit, and is no longer the very lowest, but still very reasonable. The main reason I have not purchased from him lately is that I have wholesale status with a couple of distrubutors due to a custom plaque business that I've started, so I can get wholesale pricing direct.

My real point that I want to make is this. When it comes to customer service, prompt attention and professionalism, Derek is TOP NOTCH. Whether he is a little higher in pricing than in his early days is totally inconsequential. If good customer service is important to you, he will never disappoint. He often e-mailed me all kinds of information about products and the business in general. I never felt like I was putting him out or that he had better things to do than to answer my questions. He really was a tremendous help to me when I was first getting into sword collecting.

If you are considering doing business with Derek and Smith Blades, you can't go wrong!
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

Return to “Reviews & Articles”