Assassin's creed throwing knife and glove

I received these yesterday and I cant say I am happy with them :|

ok the throwing knife is plain in the photos but it just seems really bad. Its not balanced for being a throwing knife. (its my understanding that a throwing knife is supposed to be blade heavy, is this correct?) and the pattern on one side seems to be wearing off.

The glove is the worst of the two. there is only one size available and it is huge. The nickel studs that are supposed to sit over your knuckles arnt in the correct position and the glove is so big that the last stud doesnt even sit on my pinky fingers knuckle.

I was considering sending them back but I thought maybes I'll just keep a hold of them for now. but I wont be buying anymore of the assassins creed replicas, which is a shame coz I really enjoyed the game and thought the replicas looked great but it seems I was wrong.

I'll be posting pics soon
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Re: Assassin's creed throwing knife and glove

That's a shame. I'm an Assassin's Creed adict and I've contemplated buying the products many times. I'll probably buy the Vambraces of Altair and Ezio eventually, along with a hidden blade for each because they are the signature weapon of the Assassins. Thanks to you, EG, I won't be wasting my money on the other replicas. :thumbs_up
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

I've seen a few reviews saying that the sword of Altair's guard is really weak and can just snap in ur hands.

The vambraces look like they could be the only item thats worth buying but I was hoping to put together the full Altair gear but its seems I wont be doing that anymore.
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

I've thought about shelling out about that much on a nice Renaissance festival costume, but being a big guy in the process of becoming more healthy and losing weight... I am going to wait until I spend that kind of money on something that has to fit... I still got a while before I am were I want to be, but I am down about 35-40 lbs from where I was on May, actually I lost it all from May to October and the holidays has kinda slowed me down again, haha!

But back to topic, I'd love and Ezio costume, actually I would like Altair's and Ezio's!!

Return to “Reviews & Articles”