jascus2015 - US EBAY SELLER - not cool !

:cursing_r NOT COOL !!!
The US Ebay Sellers jascus2015,
after my paiment there is 15 days for the Mirkwood helm, still did not give new for delivery.
No response to my messages, he canceled against the EBAY transaction.
Of course,
no answer for why he canceled the transaction.
I would do more business with this seller.
not happy ....
I don't know if it's an official UC sellers, but no cool ... :cursing_r

Re: jascus2015 - US EBAY SELLER - not cool !

Zen, if you already paid for the helm, and the seller doesn't send it to you, you have recourse, both through ebay and PayPal.

You might have to wait awhile after filing a complaint because both companies give the seller a chance to honor a sale.
If the seller doesn't come through after a certain period of time, ebay/Paypal will refund your money.
Not sure of exactly the steps you need to go through.
Go to ebay and look up where it addresses this sort of thing.

I think one or even two members on the forums here had problems with a seller (a different one) and were able to get their money back.
Last edited by Deimos on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

I've had some recent trouble with eBay as well and it might be similar to what Zen is describing. You make a purchase/win an auction and then the seller deletes the sale. It can make it very difficult to report problems and though eBay does offer you recourse, actually getting eBay to step in is a real hassle. I'm convinced that no one actually works at eBay, it's just a sentient computer and that's why you can't actually email eBay.

In any event, yes, you absolutely have recourse if you don't get your money back. Same with Paypal, so you likely have double the power on your side. If you DO get the money back, there's nothing you can really do beyond leaving a bad review.

Deimos wrote:Zen, if you already paid for the helm, and the seller doesn't send it to you, you have recourse, both through ebay and PayPal.

You might have to wait awhile after filing a complaint because both companies give the seller a chance to honor a sale.
If the seller doesn't come through after a certain period of time, ebay/Paypal will refund your money.
Not sure of exactly the steps you need to go through.
Go to ebay and look up where it addresses this sort of thing.

I think one or even two members on the forums here had problems with a seller (a different one) and were able to get their money back.

I was reimbursed 100%, but with no message and no reason.

The only time ebay takes notice and seems to care about anything is when their bottom line is affected, such as when a seller agrees to cancel a listing and sell the item privately. Woe unto thee if they find out because this way they are not getting their fees. It's fair enough as ebay is not a free advertising site, but it really does reinforce the point that they only intervene when they are the ones being affected. I've only had one issue with a purchase thus far, and I'm glad it was PayPal that went up to bat for me and not ebay.
This Space for Rent

Return to “Reviews & Articles”