The Roman Siege

Hello, I'm not sure where to post this so I'll try here. Ive been speaking to someone on the bay about the HEW Sword, and Im not sure if its legit or not. The company is the Roman Siege, they are on the US site. could anyone who has dealt with them before please let me know anything? cheers, Jamie

Re: The Roman Siege

[quote=""Jamie Shakespeare""]Hello, I'm not sure where to post this so I'll try here. Ive been speaking to someone on the bay about the HEW Sword, and Im not sure if its legit or not. The company is the Roman Siege, they are on the US site. could anyone who has dealt with them before please let me know anything? cheers, Jamie[/quote]

I have dealt with them and I think they are straight up honest.

They sell both licensed UC LOTR (some pieces anyway) and pretty good quality unlicensed knockoffs.

I needed a pair of the White knives for a LARP outfit and sure as heck wasn't going to use my licensed set.
So I bought an UnL set from the Seige and they were looked pretty good, were pretty sturdy.

As far as Licensed stuff I also bought another set of UC Scabbards [NIB] for the WK.
One of them looked like it had been made/assembled by a drunken sailor.
I contacted them, sent them pics, they paid the return shipping and sent me a brand new set pretty quick.

This was about a year ago, but the reason I took a chance with them is because they had good feedback on ebay, and I think another forum member had dealt with them and had a good e xp erience.

Edit: Sorry Jamie, maybe I didn't fully answer your question. At the time I bought the WK and scabbards I checked out other LOTR stuff on their website, and I noticed that if it was licensed they say so in the description. If it's not Licensed it just says something like LOTR Sword of Boromir.
Last edited by Deimos on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Swords”